Monday Roll Call with Mike
Who are you? And where are you? Every Monday at 1:25pm, call-in to win, just by answering those 2 questions!
You can win: Passes for The Selfie Room
Listen for the Roll Call every Monday at 1:25pm.
- Call 1-844-969-1011 to tell Mike who you are & where you are to win!
Can you rap or sing? Finish that lyric? Or, guess that song? During Neally-oh-kee, do just that!
You could win: Passes for Six Flags
Listen for Neally-oh-kee every Tuesday at 3:30pm & 5:30pm.
- Call 1-844-969-1011 to play & win!
The 8-0-8 Countdown with Tabi
Weeknights & Saturdays at 8:08, Tabi counts down the day’s biggest songs on BOOST. And this week, you can win: 2 hours of unlimited play for 4 at Chesterfield Sports Fusion
Call 1-844-969-1011 to vote for your favorite songs before the countdown starts (or vote in our app & on our website).
- Listen for the 8-0-8 Countdown to start at 8:08pm.
- At the end of it, Tabi will highlight the potential songs that were played.
- Be the first caller to tell Tabi which song from the highlight was not aired during The 8-0-8. If you’re right, you WIN!
Take our Control Freaks surveys and win: 2 passes for Comedy Sportz and a BOOST the Love shirt
Click here to join the Control Freaks.
Official legal rules for all BOOST contests:
- Only legal residents of the United States of America are eligible to win.
- Only one (1) prize per household every thirty (30) days.
- Winners agree to allow Gateway Creative Broadcasting to use their name and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming into our studios may be recorded and aired on the radio station without further approval.
- Prizes will be mailed within thirty (30) calendar days after winning the prize or at the discretion of Gateway Creative Broadcasting. If the prize is to be mailed, it is the responsibility of the winner to provide Gateway Creative Broadcasting with a current and correct mailing address. Radio stations are not responsible for, nor obligated to replace any lost, stolen or damaged prize sent through the U.S. Mail.
- If winner is asked to claim a prize, failure to claim prize(s) from Gateway Creative Broadcasting within thirty (30) days of notification will result in forfeiture of prize(s).
- Prizes are non-transferable, no substitutions are permitted.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes in conjunction with any prize won on Gateway Creative Broadcasting. Any and all federal, state and local laws apply to contests. Any person winning a total of $600 or greater in prizes from Gateway Creative Broadcasting will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Any additional costs related to a prize that may be incurred as a result of accepting a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- For specific contests, Gateway Creative Broadcasting reserves the right to impose an age limit.
- Gateway Creative Broadcasting may not be held responsible for any technical or mail difficulties. For example: phones that result in a potential winner being disconnected from the studio lines, or mail lost by the post office.
- If a prize becomes unavailable, Gateway Creative Broadcasting will make a good faith attempt to substitute another prize but is not obligated to replace the prize.
- Gateway Creative Broadcasting have the right to change the rules or discontinue any contest at any time. Employees of Gateway Creative Broadcasting, the Board of Directors, its clients, or associated agencies, vendors and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
- Void where prohibited.
- No purchase necessary.